1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my wheels I am selling.

centerline wheels- Forged wheels

PAID $1800, selling for $950 shipped.

These are 5x110 but will include a set of adapters to mate to a 5x105 ( cruze pattern)

Wheels are 17# each. Will come with orignal boxes, ABSOLUTELY NO Scratches or CURB DAMAGE!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very nice wheels!! Can you tell us more about the Wilwood brake kit you have? This is the first time I have seen Wilwood's on a Cruze!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Located in Orlando FL. I dont have any other photos sorry guys.

The wilwood kit is a custom made kit, cost $850. PM me if your interested, I might be willing to sell it.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Those shoes are gunnah poke out alot you say there 40mm offset with a 1"spacer, 40mm offset sits flush on cruze adding that spacer is going to make em shoot rocks and crap all over the side of the car, you should try and sell them on a non cruze forum to someone with that bolt pattern because your going to Tick some Crüze guy off if they poke unless they like that look

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Right now they have 225/40 tires on them. Tires have 5k left or so on them. If you want the tires I will work a deal with you because of added shipping and what not.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
There's a very key piece of info missing here... what size wheels are they?

Regarding offset, if these are 17" or 18" they are only 7" wide, the same width as the Eco wheels. With a 1" spacer they would sit pretty flush. I think most people's concerns with poke are regarding the fact that most 18" wheels are 8"-8.5" wide. An 8.5" wide et42 wheel would DEFINITELY poke with a 1" wide spacer. These wheels being only 7" wide will sit 3/4" further inboard than a 8.5" wheel with the same offset.

IF this is the 19" wheel it is 7.5" wide and might poke just a bit with a 1" spacer.

CL makes nice wheels. I had a set of Storms on my Saturn a while back:

http://centerlinewheels.com/images/wheels/full/20100425141936_storm.jpg

Center Line Wheels

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here are my wheels I am selling.

centerline wheels- Forged wheels

PAID $1800, selling for $950 shipped.

These are 5x110 but will include a set of adapters to mate to a 5x105 ( cruze pattern)

Wheels are 17# each. Will come with orignal boxes, ABSOLUTELY NO Scratches or CURB DAMAGE!

Says it in the title too :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts