Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Suddenly, today, the forum formatting and fonts have all changed, and not for the good. I'm using FF v28 and the change happened since earlier this morning. :disgust (1): Oh, screw it. I put it in the wrong forum and now I can't delete it. Sorry. Mods, this appears to be old news, please delete this when you find it. Thanks

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
Hay Jim you look Better !! Did you finally catch up with yourself ?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
It may be in the wrong forum, but the site is still messed up either way. I can't even get to new posts because an advertisment is covering it up on my screen.

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
Another possible issue - my profile won't show the Likes Received or Likes Given pages. Obviously lower priority than the CSS issues, but they may be related.

·
Super Moderator
5,535 Posts
Yep.....it is a mess.....again.

Gotta wonder what goes on at Auto Guide.

Site is borderline useless.

Rob

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, things look pretty good on my Android browser. Although the fonts are a bit larger than normal with this unit. Still small on FFv28.
It must be unique to CruzeTalk, as 9thGenCivic (also AG based) is fine all day. Must be a missing TSB.

·
Super Moderator
5,028 Posts
Yep.....it is a mess.....again.

Gotta wonder what goes on at Auto Guide.

Site is borderline useless.

Rob
This happened about last Thanksgiving so this is old news or dejavu all over again!
I agree about Auto Guide being useless. when my phone asks if I want to install I always say no! I forget how the issue was resolved but it took a few weeks to do so. Obermd should remember.

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
You're right - I do remember. The last issue was a failed update. AG had updated their vBulletin software and one file didn't upgrade. The symptoms were similar - screwed up fonts and CSS stuff and issues with user accounts not displaying all the information.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I tried on Chrome and on IE - it sucks on both now. Borderline useless

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still hosed on FF v28 also.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Much more better now! Looks like normal.

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
OK, things look pretty good on my Android browser.
I believe that's because mobile devices like smartphones get a simplified version of the web content delivered to desktops, notebooks and suchlike.

It's unique to CruzeTalk ... Must be a missing TSB.
Perhaps, but rumour has it the Vegemite worms have once again tunnelled their way into the code's sub-matrix plate stabiliser. Those bloody suckers are as difficult to eliminate as tribbles from a Starship.

click image for easter egg

Reactions: obermd

·
Registered
443 Posts
the fonts seem to be fixed, at least for me. however certain parts of the site are still messed up i.e. the first, previous, and next buttons used to navigate the pages of a post.

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
I believe that's because mobile devices like smartphones get a simplified version of the web content delivered to desktops, notebooks and suchlike.

Perhaps, but rumour has it the Vegemite worms have once again tunnelled their way into the code's sub-matrix plate stabiliser. Those bloody suckers are as difficult to eliminate as tribbles from a Starship.

click image for easter egg
I always have my Tribbles. :)

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
One had sound effects but they don't work anymore. :( I just figure I'd better not feed it or I'll have a lot more tribbles.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts