Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you has experience with Fortin products Fortin Electronic Systems . Especially the Evo Series with the GM T-Harness.

If I understand it right, by using this I can install a aftermarket remote start and alarm without cutting wires. Well I did send them a mail and asked about it. Once they reply I will post it.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Interested in your findings Brunei.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

Please excuse my ignorance, but I try to figure out what your product is good for / if it can be used for my set up as following:

I have a Chevrolet Cruze 2012, I would like to install an Avital Remote Starter and a Avital Car Security System. Am I right that by using the EVO All or Can with your t-harness I won't have to cut any vehicle wires?

Thank you for your help

Robert Tamilio

2013-03-11 09:42:34
Hi ,

That is correct with an EVO-ALL & Thar-GM1v2 you will not need to cut any wires (Some connections to vehicle are still required). It's important to note that the Tharness is ONLY for the EVO-ALL.

I have send them another email before I will order it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I am looking at this one too Modules | DSE Canada so together with the evo-all & t-harness I would be able to have a remote start and car alarm system without cutting wires. So my car warranty can't be questioned by the dealer :)

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
BruneiCruze, please keep us up-to-date with your progress on this. I know others on here want to know just how well it works and will want to jump on it if it works out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2012 cruze eco with manual trans, I installed evo all with the T- harness. To install i did not have to cut any wires to get the remote start to work, plug and play. For the manual tran I have to bypass the clutch switch only had to cut two wires. just be sure to leave the car in neutral if you plan on using the remote start. I just flip a switch before I get out of the car leaving it in neutral and then push lock three times and it starts, flip the switch back and the car is ready to go as normal and can only be started if the switch is in the correct position.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts