Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective the first of this month, AMSOIL is offering free shipping for retail/catalog orders of $100 or more placed through the AMSOIL.com website.

Note: this does not apply to preferred accounts, which receive 25% discounted pricing.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
I think its worth it even if you don't get a discount or free shipping, the customer service that Andrei provides is priceless.. Even if I put in an order for some Amsoil and could get it 10-15 bucks cheaper going through the website I would still order from him.

In my eyes you cant put a price tag on good customer service and I will actually pay MORE for a product knowing that I have someone to "go to" or call if I have any questions..

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
I think its worth it even if you don't get a discount or free shipping, the customer service that Andrei provides is priceless.. Even if I put in an order for some Amsoil and could get it 10-15 bucks cheaper going through the website I would still order from him.

In my eyes you cant put a price tag on good customer service and I will actually pay MORE for a product knowing that I have someone to "go to" or call if I have any questions..
My name is Danny and I approve this message

--Posting this from my toaster--

1 - 4 of 4 Posts