·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just before the trial ends, it pays to call in and negotiate for a reduced price if you want to keep the subscription. You can get it for substantially less than regular rates.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
2,738 Posts
Just before the trial ends, it pays to call in and negotiate for a reduced price if you want to keep the subscription. You can get it for substantially less than regular rates.
SiriusXM is amazing at negotiating deals.

I pay by the year and the deals are really good if you do that. They understand that making a little money per customer is better than making none.

Reactions: _GABO_

·
Registered
2013 1LT/RS
23 Posts
+1 for calling to complain about the cost before you renew, I paid I think a total of $90 for two years with all-access and online. I lived in BFE, Arizona and couldn't keep an FM station for more than a few miles (let alone cell reception for streaming), so it was a godsend for road trips to have SXM.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,778 Posts
SiriusXM is amazing at negotiating deals.

I pay by the year and the deals are really good if you do that. They understand that making a little money per customer is better than making none.
A company that actually cares for its customers and wants to keep them instead of setting a hard price. What is this blasphemy?!

Reactions: _GABO_
1 - 5 of 5 Posts