Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my free tire rotation at the dealer since I bought the tires from them and checked the cruze RS premier in the showroom. I have to say I was impressed.

I really like the drivers seat. Have to say it is better than my current 2011 Cruze 1LT drivers seat.
I had the drivers seat positioned where I would drive it and then I sat in the back seat and there is plenty of room.
It it almost mid-size IMO.
Lots of room in the back and in the hatch. It was much bigger than I was expecting without looking huge from the outside.
I didn't drive it but overall I was impressed and they did a great job with the cruze hatchback.
It would be on my list if I was in the market right now. Seems like you could haul a lot in the hatch. I had a 5.0 1986 mustang and they were hatchbacks and I was amazed at what I could haul in the hatch. Hatchbacks definitely have their place and utility.
I do have to say that no way will I pay 29,000 for one when they had a malibu 2LT right next to it at 28,000.
But I could see me driving one everyday.
I wish there was a way to turn off the start stop function and remove the push button start. Just not too sure about those two items.
I do think the gen 2 cruze style looks way better as a hatchback than a sedan IMO and thinking it will be a big seller.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Got my free tire rotation at the dealer since I bought the tires from them and checked the cruze RS premier in the showroom. I have to say I was impressed.

I really like the drivers seat. Have to say it is better than my current 2011 Cruze 1LT drivers seat.
I had the drivers seat positioned where I would drive it and then I sat in the back seat and there is plenty of room.
It it almost mid-size IMO.
Lots of room in the back and in the hatch. It was much bigger than I was expecting without looking huge from the outside.
I didn't drive it but overall I was impressed and they did a great job with the cruze hatchback.
It would be on my list if I was in the market right now. Seems like you could haul a lot in the hatch. I had a 5.0 1986 mustang and they were hatchbacks and I was amazed at what I could haul in the hatch. Hatchbacks definitely have their place and utility.
I do have to say that no way will I pay 29,000 for one when they had a malibu 2LT right next to it at 28,000.
But I could see me driving one everyday.
I wish there was a way to turn off the start stop function and remove the push button start. Just not too sure about those two items.
I do think the gen 2 cruze style looks way better as a hatchback than a sedan IMO and thinking it will be a big seller.
Oh yes, you will find Rotations and Free Inspections come with all G.M. Genuine Service!
[h=2]5-QUART OIL CHANGE[/h][h=2]4-TIRE ROTATION MULTI-POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION[/h][h=3][/h]

[h=2]$39.95**[/h][h=3]OR LESS ACDelco dexos1® SYNTHETIC BLEND[/h]Excludes full synthetic oil and diesel engines.More than 5 quarts of oil extra. Most V-6 and V-8 engines and other select vehicles require more than 5 quarts of oil.
Inspection includes: Check fluid levels, steering, suspension, wiper blades, exhaust, battery, brakes, belts, hoses, andtires.
Learn more about oil changes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts