Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Free WTCC Body kit to offer

17677 Views 62 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  obermd
Hi Buddies.

I am in a project and i wanted to test out the a set of china made WTCC body kit if it is fit the USA Cruze.

Can anyone help on this.

What i need in return is a complete review including images and text content.

More info upon reply.

Regards,
Edwin
Hi Buddies.

I am in a project and i wanted to test out the a set of china made WTCC body kit if it is fit the USA Cruze.

Can anyone help on this.

What i need in return is a complete review including images and text content.

More info upon reply.

Regards,
Edwin
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
What about Canada? Any chances? If so I might be a candidate.

Adam

· Registered
149 Posts
Hello again,

Is your kit like the ebay post earlier or like this one ...

Aliexpress.com : Buy wholesale and retail Chevrolet Cruze PU side skirt, auto body kit, free shipping from Reliable skirt knit suppliers on Venus-Bumper | Alibaba Group

The eBay one says drilling required and no hardware or template included...

Description:
Ultra Light Weight.
Drilling is required. Drilling Template, Double Sided Tape, and Bolts are not included.

INSTALLATION:
Installation manual is not included.
Professional installation is highly recommended

and the aliexpress has no drilling and includes hardware.

Comes with 4 pcs a set. Including complete hardware.
Please examine the very pictures to make sure it fits your vehicle.

Installation.
Easy installation. Original style. No drilling needed. Just bolt onto the reserved factory holes.

I am interested, I just need a lot more info/details on the kit and your expectations from me.

Thanks.

Adam.

· Registered
149 Posts
FYI, I have PM'd inferno0 with a few ??? and info. I will ship to my work or pickup location. No real personal info. Let's see.

Adam

· Registered
149 Posts
I saw on your other thread that you are bringing the kit to the US first. Would you then ship to Canada from the US. If you are shipping from the US after the Feb 2016 date, I could expect it sometime in March. Sounds right? Can you list the suggested retail price for this? I would like to estimate the duty/taxes. If the kit is no cost to me, less the install and duty/taxes. I will go for. I am in. Let me (and all of us) how this is going to proceed. Thanks.

Adam

· Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for the info. Keep us posted on the progress. We can get all of the shipping details finalized once the product is on US soils. I look forward to being your guinea pig. Cheers.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for interested. The kit is going out by Sea on Jan 25th from Hong Kong. And will be arrive California around Feb 20th. From then , i can ship to any US or Canada location.

MSRP we are about to resell is USD 399.99. Which is including the high quality Honeycomb Box. Which dimension is 210x70x30 cm. Weight is around 15kg (estimated)

Edwin

· Registered
149 Posts
Confused? am I still in on this?

Hi Bros,

Updated Drawing for the free kit offer:
1. Jaz - Canada
2. BA - Canada

I will collect up to 5 applicant and consider the timing and quality of the report can provide then select a winner of the drawing. :)

· Registered
149 Posts
FYI, I have said ok. I was out of town for a bit and communications between us lagged. Hopefully things will move along now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.