Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

· Banned
9,198 Posts
Nick its china... patent laws to them are like pedestrians must use cross walks at all times sign here in the usa, nobody cares and they are 97% of the time not followed. he could patent and even so he would get copied left and right
Ha, already know all this stuff, and with China, will even copy your tradename. Japan was the same way since the late 60's, but we are suppose to have laws that prevent them from exporting our patented items into this country. But also have a US government that is more interested in protecting the far east than the citizens here. Its impossible for a US corporation to get a patent in Japan, and patents only protect the countries where they are issued in.

Now we have a government that is more interested in protecting the middle east than here.

We also have tariffs laws to balance trade, but mostly with our long time allies, doesn't apply to our former enemies and in particular, those that gave us lots of grief. So who exactly are our leaders working for?

· Banned
9,198 Posts
Ha, while the service department at my local Chevy dealer sucks, the guy that runs the body shop has been a life long friend, and will always go back to him, as long as he is there.

When the switch was made to water based paints, he had to add an addition for a special paint booth and all new equipment for water based paints, EPA requires it now. Been doing a lot of painting myself with solvent based paints, threw in the towel for water based paints. Too expensive, plus getting old.

Seems like you are really not offering a "free" kit, want a legal contract for someone to get this kit, go through all the expense of getting the parts painted to match the color of their Cruze, and submit professional photographs for you advertising. Ha, would certainly recommend a legal contract, may send out that kit and never see it again.

Could try that guy on County Cars on discovery, but will have all kinds of flames and pin stripes on it, you may not like his taste, sure doesn't go along with mine.

Ha, this thread is getting long and sounding kind of crazy. Water based paints are yet another new problem that was never a problem before. Seems to be my latest consensus, problems that were never a problem before.

There are some guys on ebay that offer exact color matched prepainted parts. Maybe you should get in bed with one of these guys.

10,589 Posts
Ha, already know all this stuff, and with China, will even copy your tradename. Japan was the same way since the late 60's, but we are suppose to have laws that prevent them from exporting our patented items into this country. But also have a US government that is more interested in protecting the far east than the citizens here. Its impossible for a US corporation to get a patent in Japan, and patents only protect the countries where they are issued in.

Now we have a government that is more interested in protecting the middle east than here.

We also have tariffs laws to balance trade, but mostly with our long time allies, doesn't apply to our former enemies and in particular, those that gave us lots of grief. So who exactly are our leaders working for?
Also more worried about you importing a real Skyline GT-R in 1 piece back.

· Registered
149 Posts
Confused? am I still in on this?

Hi Bros,

Updated Drawing for the free kit offer:
1. Jaz - Canada
2. BA - Canada

I will collect up to 5 applicant and consider the timing and quality of the report can provide then select a winner of the drawing. :)

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Hi Bros.

Updated List:
Updated Drawing for the free kit offer:
1. Jaz - Canada
2. BA - Canada
3. Adam - Canada
4. Einser - S. LA - USA (still checking if the kit fit his model)

On the other hand, We are thinking\considering to offer a 2nd offer to some one interested to be able to get a 50% off the original price of this kit:
Forti USA - WTCC Style Body Kit for Cruze 2011-2015

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.