Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is there any promo code atm for renewal? Mines about to expire in a month. TIA :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
You should be able to get 6 months for $25. - $35 . I just got an offer for 25 but mine is expired. When I called to cancel 7 months ago I think my rate was 6.00/ month. I like xm ok, just saving some cash right now and get WMGK out of Phila, so that is good enough.

Is there any promo code atm for renewal? Mines about to expire in a month. TIA :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Streaming Pandora from my phone is the way to go. I am really not impressed with the XM offerings. I had it for a year in my other chevy and cancelled it. These trials are nice....just tune in...no need to call XM up.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got it for 6 bucks a month after trial expired and they charged my CC 59 bucks for 4 months and gave them h*ll.
Even at 6 bucks a month will probably cancel after a 12 hour road trip it became so repetitive.

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
I waited for the last second when they offer you an outstanding price so they don't lose you as a customer. I got 6 months for $22 :)

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Since there is no XM button on my radio, has to be all software, just see it when hitting the band switch. Wonder if I can pay to have that software changed, so i don't even have to see XM when I hit that switch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.