Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody recommend a dealer that can give him a GREAT deal? He's looking to buy a new LS Manual. Something well below invoice, that the dealership can throw in a couple of those $500 bonus coupons, auto show cash, etc etc. Anybody who has any special intel (or if you are a salesperson and want to work for a mini haha)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Tell him to take his time search the sites and get a CPO. None of that new crap. I got mine low miles cheap as anything and a better than factory warranty. Took two weeks to find the right one.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hey diesel,

Here is a link to our Current Deals and Offers for the Cruze in western PA.

Current Deals and Offers

If your friend chooses to go the CPO route here is the link for CPO Cruzes in his area.

CPO Cruzes in Western PA

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, but I am moreso looking for personal experience from someone, i.e. "I bought my Cruze from XYD dealer and got $2500 off plus the incentives" or something along those lines. An actual dealer/salesperson he can call to get the same deal. Even if it is a little out of the area. pm is fine if you don't want to post publicly. Thanks everybody!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yea I bought mine after going through that site and looking for a dealer that will take that much off the vehicle.
Every dealer is different.
For mine, they took the GM incentives and the extra from the site, they gave me the lowest price they could even though I didn't buy from the lot.

·
Registered
206 Posts
See if he doesn't mind getting a 2013 leftover, and is willing to travel a few hours to find one. Any dealer still sitting on 2013's will probably discount them under invoice, before rebates. These cars are costing them in floor planning, and they need them gone.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
One thing I hate is supply and demand, not the actual manufacturing cost of an item, but when the demand is high, so is the price.

Drove by our Chevy dealer yesterday, and said wow to my wife, if they can any more new vehicles in their lot, will have to stack them. So assume the supply is really high right now. Does this mean the price will be lower?

GM has what they call incentives, sure sending me a bunch of mail. Latest one is whatever your GM card earnings are, will increase this to 2,000 bucks. In our case, our earnings are at 1,100 bucks, so 900 bucks more is really not much of an incentive. Offering the same incentive to someone with only a buck of earnings, close to 2,000 bucks off.

Now if they offered 2,000 bucks more than our earnings, this would be an incentive.

Today is garbage pickup day for us, just pitched a pile of Valentine's day specials. That all been replaced by Presidents day specials. Ha, always a sale, but some our much better than others.

Your friend is not the only one looking for a good deal, think we all are. With vehicles with some very good sounding deals, don't like reading, some restrictions may apply. Like to get that great price, need a mint 1928 Reo to trade in. People with ads like this must think we are stupid. Pretty well had adding and subtraction mastered in the second grade.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a good deal at Washington Chevy, Carlos Rodriguez, salesman. 724-222-2800. I did have the GM friends and family discount because I knew someone that worked at the Fisher Body Plant in West Mifflin. It sounds odd but they sounded pleased that I could cut the price of the car with that program. ( GM probably pays them the difference)_.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts