Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, name's Frank, Friends call me PUNISHER.....retired from Philadelphia, Penna. Police Dept. sold my two awesome off road monsters, a Heavily prepared tall, 1994 Jeep Wrangler with all the bells and whistles and a 1996, Jeep Cherokee.....moved to Cancun, Mexico and am now the proud owner of a 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Lt. Had only one problem which was a low pitched hum when driving in reverse and applying the brakes. That was actually taken care of by the Chevrolet dealer as a recall item....would love to get more ponies out of this compact, I did add a K&N airfilter to the airbox.
I love how it handles on tight curves, breaking is good, car is comfortable, everything within driver reach...
I've added some chrome trim to vehicle, considering some graphics, would appreciate some advice on some go fast products, dual exhaust, etc. thanks!!! Head Skull Bone Ghost Fictional character

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Welcome to the forums Big Pun! Lets see some pictures of the car you got!

Sent from my DROID3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YO Wolf Wagon, good to know.....been travelling to Cancun for awhile, decided to make a move.....Cancun is safer than Philly, the exchange rate helps me to enjoy my pension a little better. I'll be sharing more pics and tips soon.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Punisher: you retired from the job in Philly and went to Mexico; I retired from the job in NYC and went to North Carolina! Hope you enjoy the ride! I'm lovin' my 2012 ECO.
There's beautiful beaches, half naked women with perfect tans and sunny weather year round in North Carolina too?!
:p

Welcome to the forum Punisher. Some pics of Cruze with all above mentioned. Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothin' offends this goat anymore.....LOL.....just hoping to meet folk, pick up and share some Cruze upgrades along the way, hope those Punisher pics don't annoy anyone, no snickers to offer, so watch some Fox News or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.