Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Cruzers, some may remember me, im Poje, the guy who raced an RS Cruze, did alot of mods to suspension and brakes. Here my most recent pic of my current car : Cruze3ans.JPG

On Friday, i will take delivery of my new car : 2015 Cruze Diesel!

Why?

I wanted the bigger engine, the diesel experience (1st time) and i wanted the leather interior. Its gonna be a White one and for sure i will do mods, but on this one, its gonna be mild, nothing extreme.

With the experience i got from having a Cruze for 3 years, seeing what mods works and some that don't, i will be more conservative with this new car and enjoy to stock confort and silence a bit more.

I will post pics on Friday and i will keep this thread open for futur mods!

Reactions: spacedout

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You'll love the diesel

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
i autocross my diesel, its actually not bad at all on the track. besides the LRR tires

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Did you trade in the RS? Curious about the value degrade/upgrade w/ all the mods.
Yes i trade it in and no, we wont talk about that, lol. :uhh:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll love the diesel
Already with the lil test drive i did, i was quite impressed with the midrange Torque.

Need to get used to the Diesel noise tho!

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!! I will bet you will get a Fleece Tune for your CTD before too long.

Reactions: MilTownSHO

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice! Congrats!! I will bet you will get a Fleece Tune for your CTD before too long.
I already contacted Brian @ Vermont tuning. He gave me such a good service on my current Cruze that i will stay with him for the Diesel.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
I already contacted Brian @ Vermont tuning. He gave me such a good service on my current Cruze that i will stay with him for the Diesel.
I am like you, already had a tune selected as soon as I got my 320i.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am like you, already had a tune selected as soon as I got my 320i.
Hehe, ya. :th_salute:

When i bought my Cruze, my 1st one that is, i checked on the net to see all the possible mods i could do and that influenced my choice to buy this car.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got delivery of my new Cruze, super happy!

Mods incoming soon.

IMG_0309.JPG

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Interesting wheels. I don't think I've seen those before.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting wheels. I don't think I've seen those before.
These are the stock Diesel wheels, 17 inchers with 5-115 bolt patern, unique to Diesel for Cruze, but same of Verano, Volt and ATS.

·
Registered
747 Posts
These are the stock Diesel wheels, 17 inchers with 5-115 bolt patern, unique to Diesel for Cruze, but same of Verano, Volt and ATS.
Unfortunately. I'm really not a fan of my diesel wheels, but I love the 2LT wheels. Oh well.

I hope you love your new CTD!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel club!
We really like ours, 20K miles in its first year.

Unfortunately. I'm really not a fan of my diesel wheels, but I love the 2LT wheels. Oh well.
If you REALLY want 2LT wheels you can always have the hubs and rotors redrilled for the other pattern.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just did a 200 miles ride with my Diesel and im impressed. If i would have to give it a score, it would be 10/10. :goodjob:

Even if i stayed completly stock, i would be completly satisfied!

Reactions: Tomko

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
I just did a 200 miles ride with my Diesel and im impressed. If i would have to give it a score, it would be 10/10. :goodjob:

Even if i stayed completly stock, i would be completly satisfied!
Your experience is reflecting that of other CTD operators.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts

Even if i stayed completely stock, i would be completely satisfied!
Agreed. even at its worse moments the CTD only has some tiny nit picks i would change and that's it. for a car to be great out of the box with just a tiny nit pick is great. love the white paint job by the way, i unfortunately had to get champagne silver metallic

Reactions: Poje
1 - 20 of 31 Posts