Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Sorry still following. I did look at what I had downloaded, and I didn't see it in the Astra J information that I downloaded about the head replacement. I saved that information about a year or two ago. Not sure it's even still out in public domain.

Glad you found it.
Yeah I couldn't find it anywhere so I texted a buddy of mine that works at a garage and he was able to look it up for me.

Been slowly getting it back together. Been so hot here I've just been piddling a little bit in the evenings. Putting intake back on now. Hopefully I'll get all the rest done tomorrow so I can test it out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Welp all back together. Started right up perfectly, took it for a spin. Ran like a striped a$$ ape. Came back and still got front main seal leak, 6 codes , 4 different, P0016 , crankshaft position correlation, P0122, throttle/pedal position sensor/switch A Circuit low, P0223 throttle/pedal position sensor switch B Circuit High, P2227 barometric pressure circuit Range /performance. And it's bubbling out the overflow being too hot.

Looks like I'll be going to the car dealership cutting my losses and trading this lemon in.....Or starting a fire, I do have full coverage hmmmmm?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welp all back together. Started right up perfectly, took it for a spin. Ran like a striped a$$ ape. Came back and still got front main seal leak, 6 codes , 4 different, P0016 , crankshaft position correlation, P0122, throttle/pedal position sensor/switch A Circuit low, P0223 throttle/pedal position sensor switch B Circuit High, P2227 barometric pressure circuit Range /performance. And it's bubbling out the overflow being too hot.
Sometimes, ya just can't win for losing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Well thinking about stuff I don't think I'll be able to get much for the car as is, so I've found a used engine at Nationwide Used Auto Parts, in new York.Anyone have any dealings with them or head anything about them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did everything end up working for you? I feel for you. Kind of feel that we are cursed or something. I have had my 2012 Lt RS for 3 weeks and problem after problem. Currently sitting in the mechanics waiting room hoping they get cam seal fixed and valve cover. I am not a mechanic but I understand enough to get by. Hope all is well.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts