Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Cruze diesel (also known as Indian VM motori diesel) have the LTZ trim package and Automatic transmission. With that options, It came with that touch key-less entry system (Green arrow in Picture)(I don't know the real name of it), But from about 5 years ago, that option doesn't work; only the remote. I said that to the dealer bout they don't know anything either (Because I'm in Sri Lanka; Cruze isn't famous; only 2 to whole country). And also now the mechanical key lock also doesn't work (Orange arrow in Picture). I wanna know is there someone who know about this what to do?
Automotive lighting Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle door

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,421 Posts
My 2011 Cruze diesel (also known as Indian VM motori diesel) have the LTZ trim package and Automatic transmission. With that options, It came with that touch key-less entry system (Green arrow in Picture)(I don't know the real name of it), But from about 5 years ago, that option doesn't work; only the remote. I said that to the dealer bout they don't know anything either (Because I'm in Sri Lanka; Cruze isn't famous; only 2 to whole country). And also now the mechanical key lock also doesn't work (Orange arrow in Picture). I wanna know is there someone who know about this what to do? View attachment 294529
Ask your dealer to print out the schematic for the door locks and any related sensors to start. Yours is the first I have ever seen with that option, but that does not mean much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ask your dealer to print out the schematic for the door locks and any related sensors to start. Yours is the first I have ever seen with that option, but that does not mean much.

I just went to dealer and did the service. Scanned and found 16 errors(most of them are related to lock and A/C system). So I will check that sensor. If I could, I will update you also!

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts