Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Figured I would make my obligatory first post before trying to dig up some information on other Cruzes. Hope your cars are less of a turd than mine is.

These things get amazing MPG though! From Dayton, OH to Princeton, WV I can get 44 MPG without much effort. (Elevation goes from 900ish to over 3000 a few times)

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome Zuby. What issues are you having?

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome Zuby to CT!! What transmission do you have in your ECO?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum Zuby! If you have any questions please feel free to let us know. We're here to help.

Amber N. (assisting Jackie)
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone

Obermd - Stabilitrack/TCS/power steering service lights

iKermit - I'll post a much larger, detailed, explanation of the problems, but long story short... we have taken the car to the dealership 9 times for the same problem since we bought it and we are tired of the car.

blk88verde - 6 speed manual

Customer Care - you have a PM, better grab a snickers! lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, two different dealerships. And to be more clear, it has been repaired 9 times, we have taken it to the garage several more times and the codes didn show up when they scanned it.

It seems like several people on here are having similar problems... just not as long term. I'm still browsing the forum and trying to read as much as I can before I post some nonsense lol

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi Zuby,

I just checked our PM's. I doesn't look like we have one from you yet. Could you please resend it?

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 12 of 12 Posts