Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys and gals,

i have a macbook pro that i bought for the wife and now she doesn't want it. its brand new. mid 2012 model. model number is md101ll/a. it has mountain lion but i lost the actual disk and also the iLife disc. things that can be torrented. asking $950 for it. im in phoenix, az right now so i would like to sell it locally. i will ship at buyers expense though. send me a pm or text me at 602-509-7687.

md101ll/a - Best Buy

·
Registered
475 Posts
hey man have u sold it yet

·
Registered
354 Posts
I would hope so!!!

The computer didn't come with disks, when you turned it on and registered your AppleID the iLife (Garage Band, iPhoto & iMovie) were all registered to you. The new owner only needs to pay $60.00 to re-purchase these apps.

If I read this thread properly you are selling it for $850!! That is a STEAL, somebody should jump on this ASAP!

·
Registered
354 Posts
That's not that big of a steal for a used computer... No offense, but best buy prices for that model sometimes drop to the 900-1000 range for a new. Did you buy it from Best Buy?
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Umm the best price iv ever seen at Best Buy was 1079.99 on Black Friday. The typical sale price is 1099.99-1129.99.

I know this because I'm a parter with them..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
He said $100 price drop. Which makes it $850. I'm sure it's sold.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.