Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling 4 18x8" TSW Nurburgring wheels wrapped with a 225/45/18 Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW tire. I have used these wheels and tires for 3 summers, only about 8,500 miles, with each tire at about 95% tread life. One wheel has minor curb rash from a tight squeeze in a drive thru. Bolt pattern is 5x105 with a +40 offset. They are a matte gunmetal in color. Comes with center caps and valve stems but no sensors. Looking to get $750 but I am definitely open to negotiation. These wheels will look fantastic on any Cruze. I am selling my Cruze so I no longer have a need for these.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are two pictures to show the tread and the minor curb rash
20180313_190156.jpg 20180313_190342.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, Im surprised no one has hopped on these yet. I was looking for this exact wheel a few weeks ago. Id still be interested if my plan for the wheels im suppose to get fall through... should know in the next few days. Would you be willing to meet someone half way to pick them up? Im in Toledo Oh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, Im surprised no one has hopped on these yet. I was looking for this exact wheel a few weeks ago. Id still be interested if my plan for the wheels im suppose to get fall through... should know in the next few days. Would you be willing to meet someone half way to pick them up? Im in Toledo Oh.
Ya I'm pretty surprised too. I would definitely be willing to meet halfway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price update to $650. Someone buy these!! I need them gone.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheels are sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts