Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, I have:

1. a set of 1LT wheels with TPMS sensors and General Altimax Artic snow tires with 3 seasons on them. Great in the snow. Well balanced and tons of tread left. The rims have some curb rash and are currently plastidipped. I'm asking $500, local sale but I'm willing to meet someone 1/2 way up to 100 miles if interested.

2. TPMS relearn tool (ATEQ VT5). SOLD

3. Putco headlight wiring harness. It already has a capacitor soldered in, so it's plug and play. SOLD

4. Set of factory carpeted mats (Brown, Cocoa/Neutral Interior). $100 list, $75 new online, I'm asking $45 + shipping.

5. Blue Ray Metallic Shark Fin Antenna - This was on the car. The adhesive will need to be replaced ($9 from BNR I'm told or you could cut yourself out of 3M adhesive from a parts store). $80 new if I remember correctly. I'm asking $40 + shipping.

6. AVS bug deflector. Sold with car.

7. 5 AC Delco PF2257 Oil Filters. SOLD

I'm located in Midland MI. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics posted. PM if interested.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oil Filters sold. Everything else still available. I have this strange feeling I'm going to be posting the snow tires again in the fall.... :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Semi interested in the shark fin antenna...
Is your car Blue Ray Metallic? If not, you'd have to paint it or it would look interesting maybe... PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Is your car Blue Ray Metallic? If not, you'd have to paint it or it would look interesting maybe... PM me if you are interested.
No, mine's Victory Red. I was thinking about buying yours.. but then painting it would up the cost. Definitely semi-interested though...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!

I still have the wheels/tires, floor mats, and shark fin if interested. I think the TPMS tool is sold, we'll call it sale pending.. ;) The rest is gone.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump/Update. 1LT wheels and snow tires, brown floor mats, and blue ray metallic shark fin still for sale. My asking prices are above, but make me an offer if you think I'm out of line with regard to price.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was out of town for Easter/etc. Now that I'm back, one last bump before I put things up on Craigslist/Ebay. 1LT wheels and snow tires, brown floor mats, and blue ray metallic shark fin still for sale. Make me an offer if interested.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I wish you were closer and you could do just rims for like $350...

:(

I'd srsly almost trade the b18 block and 2 heads in my garage for those.

And i'm a Honda guy lol.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
Interested in the shark fin...what would shipping to Eyota, MN 55934 cost?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been away from the forum for a while. I didn't get much interest in the wheels and tires in the spring (go figure, who wants snow tires after the snow has melted). I've still got the wheels/tires, the shark fin, and the brown floor mats. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'll also contact those that expressed interest over the summer when I wasn't paying attention to the forum.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can't edit my original post anymore due to its age I suppose, but the wheels/tires are sold. I still have the shark fin and floor mats if anyone is interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts