Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am seeking some further insight on pricing of my vehicle. It's been a great car, but i have no need for it any more as I have cars filling my driveway at the moment. This is the only one that is currently financed so it makes sense to eliminate the payment. I am currently getting lots of calls on the car, but no one yet who really wants to come up to the price i have it set at. I feel the price is fair, but wanted to see what you guys think a fair price would be.

2012 Chevy Cruze as low as $175/month

Obviously if anyone local is interested let me know as well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Quick KBB check and it appears your price is slightly lower than what others are asking.

Dont worry about all the responses you get - most are people trying to scare you into a lower price so they can resell the car for a profit. I once got a response asking "how did I ever determine the selling price for my car as its way too high"..............like my for sale ad made reference to anyone wanting to give me a sanity check price wise

If you can hold out eventually you'll find a buyer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info goochman. I will hold out a little longer and hold the $8,000 asking for now i suppose.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I just KBB'd my 2012 ECO with 84K miles on it and it came in around $6,500 for dealer trade. Private sale would obviously be higher. How many miles on your LS? Miles seem to be the kicker for resale value.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just for comparison just picked my '12 up with the 1.4T, manual and 51k miles. LT1 with RS package for 9900 in Wayandotte, MI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.