Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in time for the snow: a set of THE BEST 215/60R16 snow tires money can buy. I sold my '13 Eco this summer and don't need these  life savers. They have been run about 20K miles in two winters. These tires are epic, flawless, and the best money can buy. Available for delivery anyplace on or near I-88 in New York between Albany and Binghamton. No accidents, hardly any sign of wear. $350. Reply to Upstatecruzer at [email protected] and drive with confidence this winter for a fraction of the price.

Attachments

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Dang , IM off of I 88 in chi town .. wrong state ..

Great Price man !

·
Registered
660 Posts
Any idea what these cost shipped to 48442?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I just bought this exact combo for my ctd. Tires are $35 cheaper each where I live to drop from the 17 to the 16".

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
That's excellent to hear. Have never used them because I never had a car worth buying them for. :)

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just in time for the snow: a set of THE BEST 215/60R16 snow tires money can buy. I sold my '13 Eco this summer and don't need these *life savers. They have been run about 20K miles in two winters. These tires are epic, flawless, and the best money can buy. Available for delivery anyplace on or near I-88 in New York between Albany and Binghamton. No accidents, hardly any sign of wear. $350. Reply to Upstatecruzer at [email protected] and drive with confidence this winter for a fraction of the price.
Edited: PM SENT

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts