1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT
$9,000
72,831 miles as of 10/29
(this is my daily driver, the mileage will increase)

- Owned since around 3,900 miles - Oil changes always done with Mobil 1 5w30 and AC Delco filters - New tires in Xmas 2015 (Michelin Defender) - Has had PCV valve fixed, emissions recall performed, steering rack replaced (TSB), and recently had an intercooler pipe replaced. All done at Gunn Chevrolet in San Antonio, TX.
- Mods: dealer-installed trailer hitch (for bike rack)

Great, smooth, quiet, fuel efficient car! Serious parties only.
nickvalentin AT gmail DOT com
or PM me here

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
I know this is for "Serious parties only" but seriously is this Or Best Offer"? Your price is let's say out of the Ballpark. Go Dodgers
kbb1.JPG Created today

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I'm seeing asking prices around $7-11k on Autotrader. Of course, asking may be more than selling, but $9k for a clean one is comparable to what others are asking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know this is for "Serious parties only" but seriously is this Or Best Offer"? Your price is let's say out of the Ballpark. Go Dodgers
View attachment 246010 Created today
Everything is negotiable. The blue book value I got was higher than yours, and also it's based off of what I'm seeing others listed at in my area. So I don't feel it's out of the ballpark, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Everything is negotiable. The blue book value I got was higher than yours, and also it's based off of what I'm seeing others listed at in my area. So I don't feel it's out of the ballpark, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
The KBB prices tend to be about the same + - a couple hundred bucks. I used my zip, my 2014 1LT with 16K and I see $11,360 for a private party sale. As long as you are open to other offers you should get a good price!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts