Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These head lights and tail lights work perfectly fine, just getting rid of them as they were replaced with aftermarket ones. Looking for $100 for the headlights and $85 for the tail lights or best offer. I'll pay half the shipping cost with receipt included.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Whats shipping cost to 48169 for the tail lights

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright so I couldn't get a for sure answer but it's in the range of $30-$40 for shipping. I don't mind splitting the shipping cost in half.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oooo i would buy the headlights and start my retrofit, but ive got other projects already started ha! Good luck on the sale, free bump for you!

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
455 Posts
These head lights and tail lights work perfectly fine, just getting rid of them as they were replaced with aftermarket ones. Looking for $100 for the headlights and $85 for the tail lights or best offer. I'll pay half the shipping cost with receipt included.

I know it's been a while since the post but if you have the headlights still if you can quote me shipping to 79936 I'm highly interested need a new oem set

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know it's been a while since the post but if you have the headlights still if you can quote me shipping to 79936 I'm highly interested need a new oem set
I have a single headlight for sale in good condition. I believe it's the passenger's side. Let me know if you're interested if he doesn't have his still.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts