Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got a job that is close to home, so no longer have a long commute. So I can get a vehicle that isn't as great on mileage, but has a little more room for the family.

I will get pictures up after I wash the car and give it a good buffing/waxing, but figured I would throw the ad out there now, to get some interest.

Gray exterior, black leather interior, heated seats, rear parking camera, pioneer sound system, navigation, remote start, fog lights, sun roof, 20% tint.

Currently has 52,XXX miles. It still is my daily driver, so mileage will still go up.

I've owned 3 other diesel vehicles (cummins, duramax, jetta tdi) and I was a diesel technician, so diesels are nothing new to me, and neither is proper diesel maintenance. Oil has been routinely changed with dexos2 rated oils. I put a new fuel filter on at the beginning of this past winter. I can provide receipts for all oil changes and filter changes.

The tires are fairly new (~10,000 miles). Bad factory alignment took out the front two (which obviously has been realigned) and I had a nail go one of the other old ones, so I replaced them in pairs.

I also have a set of winter tires that will go with the car, that have about 60% tread on them.

FWIW, it has bosch icon wiper blades on it? :)

I am located in Ford City, PA, which is roughly 45 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, PA

$15,000.00

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Any factory warranty transferable to the new owner?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm the only owner and no r-title, so you get the remainder of the 8 year/80,000 emissions warranty and the 5 year/100,00 mile powertrain warranty. The bumper to bumper warranty is no longer valid, due to the mileage. And there are no 3rd party warranties with the vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts