Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
80,3xx miles on my baby. It's a 2014 Cruze Diesel, and given our desire for more kids, we've outgrown it. This car is in great condition, with only a couple very minor exterior scuffs. We continue to use it as a commuter car, so miles will increase until it's sold.

It has been deleted and tuned, so it will easily outrun stock Cruzes in both fuel economy and performance. I do have all of the original parts if the buyer so desires them. The only maintenance issues I had with it disappeared when it was deleted, so I would advise that it is kept as-is. It has new tires as of last summer, and I've only used AMSOIL in the 3 years that I've owned it.

Once payment clears, I can gladly facilitate shipping. The car is located in the Twin Cities area, in Minnesota. Please PM me or text me at 612.516.0946. Texts only, no phone calls. We are asking $8,500.

View attachment 270125 20190328_072206.jpg 20190328_072132.jpg 20190328_072144.jpg

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha wouldn't that be something!

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
@starspangled6.0 Sad to hear your CTD is on the auction block but sounds like for a good cause. Your contributions here have certainly helped me out on a number of occasions.

Someone’s getting a great deal out there. Good luck selling and also with the family expansion project!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I wish I had the time to rip the drivetrain out of this car and stuff it in in a Subaru Outback :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vehicle is sold.

·
Registered
85 Posts
**** I just had my 14 eco totalled. Would have flown out and bought this ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts