Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided I want a 4-wheel drive vehicle for towing. My '14 LTZ is therefore for sale. It's located in Midland, MI (48640). I'm asking $16,900.

Car is very good shape. It is a BluRay Metallic LTZ with the RS Package, Pioneer MyLink Radio, and Sunroof. I'm the original owner (purchased December 2013). Currently has 18k miles but is my daily driver. Mods are very few (headlight wiring harness/bulbs, hood bug deflector, debadge the RS, although I still have the RS badges, and blue vinyl bow ties). Factory Michelins have only about 12k as I ran snow tires last winter.

Email: larkowski at gmail dot com

View attachment 145921 View attachment 145929

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ended up not selling the Cruze back in May and bought a 3rd vehicle for towing. Now, I'm liking my Envoy so much that I've decided again to sell the Cruze and get rid of car payments for a while. I'll probably pick up a cheapish used car later when my oldest gets his license. Anyway, everything in the above ad still applies, except it has 30,360 miles now and I re-badged the RS. I'm asking $15000 with a shark fin antenna still in the box (never got around to installing) and a set of 16" plastidipped wheels from a 1LT with a set of Altimax Arctic snows with 2 seasons on them. The factory 18s and Michelins have around 20k on them now. If you aren't interested in extra set of wheels/tires and antenna, I can negotiate a little on price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts