Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my car for the only reason that I will be receiving a company vehicle in the future and will not be needing this car. It is a great road trip car with over 600 miles per tank of diesel fuel on the highway. It is diesel and costs around $35 to fill up and you wont have to fill up for at least 500 more miles of combined driving. The windows are tinted to a legal 35% VLT on all side windows and 5% on the rear window to help with headlight glare at night. Tint was done by Ziebart of Ottawa, IL. It has Weathertech floor mats all around. I would buy this car again if I was in the market but I am simply not needing a car anymore. Still has full bumper to bumper and powertrain warranty, fresh oil change and air filter.

All scheduled maintenance, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, No accidents, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained, Non-smoker
Will entertain offers
Sorry the interior is dirty, it is my daily until it is sold.

815-830-810three

$17,800

27,655 Miles

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
It is customary to include an odometer reading with preowned vehicle listings.

·
2,254 Posts
Trades accepted? Lol j/k . I would love to have this...

Just out of curiosity, how are the tires?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will trade for cash haha
The tires are about half tread or a hair more. I believe they are the factory tires.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I picked mine up with 26 miles on it for just over 19k.

But it was a different time... Its probably still worth 19k.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked mine up with 26 miles on it for just over 19k.

But it was a different time... Its probably still worth 19k.
This one is worth 19k? or yours is? I think it's only worth what someone wants to pay. It's priced for a small negotiation and a quick sale.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Car looks great. Did you have the recall completed or not?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the recall came out before December 2016 then it has it. But I am not sure if it was done while I had the oil changed.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Good luck with sale!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts