Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I got rid of my Cruze a little while back and I decided to clean out the garage this past weekend. These parts were meant for a 2011 Cruze Eco.

Here is everything that I'm looking to sell:

Eiback Lowering Springs Pro-Kit (brand new in box - never been installed) - $250 Shipped

OEM Fuel Pump (12 gal version) (15,000 miles on it) - $100 shipped (been stored in the replacement's box)

Stock Airbox + Resonator $60 shipped

ZZPerformance A pillar gauge pod $45 shipped (one of the first ones made - has some machining marks)

Glowshift Oil Press and Boost Gauge includes orginal wiring harness, but oil press sensor or vacuum t fitting - $60 shipped (will combine with the gauge pod pillar for $95 total shipped)

4 Rims+Tires MSW by OZ Type 23, 18 in Rims w/ TPMS + Continental Extreme Contact Tires - $500 local pickup only (Ashburn, VA). Approx 60% tread left

Used once Trifecta Tuning Data Loader Cable - $80 shipped

Brand New In Box Injen Air filter - $45 shipped

Headlight switch - $10 shipped

I am open to offers on everything, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw one of the new body style Mustangs driving around a couple of summers ago and decided to see what was out there. 3 weeks later the Cruze was traded in and a Mustang GT Premium was in my garage...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shipping is included in the prices above.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update-

Eibach lowering springs have been reduced to $220 shipped.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump TTT - everything still available. Send me an offer

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump - Lowering Springs, Gauge pod and gauges have been sold.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump- wheels have been sold.

Everything else still available.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
If this person doesn't respond or has sold the Trifecta cable, I'll have to look in the garage...I believe I still have one that I would let go for less than he's asking.

I don't visit here much anymore though so it's best to either email me: [email protected] or text me: 612.889.0724

·
Registered
2015 Cruze LT 1.4, aka Yuffie, aka RecklessRed
329 Posts
If this person doesn't respond or has sold the Trifecta cable, I'll have to look in the garage...I believe I still have one that I would let go for less than he's asking.

I don't visit here much anymore though so it's best to either email me: [email protected] or text me: 612.889.0724
Everyone just be aware that the cable won't do you any good to get it cheap here, because you still have to pay full price for the software and tune. Unless you already own it and just need a replacement cable, it's not going to do you any good. I found that out the hard way. Lol luckily it was only like 50 bucks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Many times people have cables that they sell because they think they won’t need it or they get wrecked. I don’t think anyone is dumb enough to believe a cable is all that is needed...and most know that there’s no advantage to buying a cable separate. Sucks to be you I guess. . Thanks for quoting my post when putting up this response.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Oh...and it never hurts to ask questions. So if you don’t know what you’re doing, ask a question. If the seller lies that’s one thing, but otherwise it’s on the buyer if they don’t ask any questions.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi All,

I got rid of my Cruze a little while back and I decided to clean out the garage this past weekend. These parts were meant for a 2011 Cruze Eco.

Here is everything that I'm looking to sell:

OEM Fuel Pump (12 gal version) (15,000 miles on it) - $100 shipped (been stored in the replacement's box)

Used once Trifecta Tuning Data Loader Cable - $80 shipped

Brand New In Box Injen Air filter - $45 shipped

I am open to offers on everything, don't hesitate to ask.
The quote above has been updated with everything that is still available. If you pay asking price, I'll include Fedex 2 day shipping for free. Yes, the trifecta cable is still available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts