Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
First of all, the car is clearly not a 2LT. 2LTs only had leather interior trim, not cloth.

You slapped 2LT wheels on a 1LT and hoped to pull a fast one over on someone. The fact that it's a rebuilt title makes it seem even more like a sleazy seller.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not my intention to pass it off as something it is not. In the ad it clearly states that the wheels are an upgrade and that the original set of wheels and tires is included with the car. This is a screenshot of the email i sent to an intersted person which by the time stamp is before this was posted so I am upfront about the true history of the car including photos of the original damage. Im sorry if you were taken advantage of in the past but that is not the case here. The 2lt indication is an error on my part which has been corrected. cruze.jpg

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Darn Dang Ding .. Just what I need for this winter here in Chi Town !

Hey Guys should I get another cruzen and store me Mustang over the winter months ... AHHH Yeah ...........I 'll have to install Subs of course .

·
Registered
574 Posts
Darn Dang Ding .. Just what I need for this winter here in Chi Town !

Hey Guys should I get another cruzen and store me Mustang over the winter months ... AHHH Yeah ...........I 'll have to install Subs of course .
I would stay far away of this car as the other poster statedthis is not a 2lt & the seller never changed the post in the ad. I alsobelieve on the title it states what make model this is. I would look at anyother cruze but this one IMO.
PS how it the mustang? I have seen some with a tune runningmeth doing some silly numbers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many of you keyboard mechanics actually ever posted an ad to cars.com?? I figuered that probably not any of you cause then you would know that any revisions that you would want to make take upto 24 hours to be reviewed and updated in the ad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts