Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, a ddm works short shifter ($50 shipped in the US) works fine, just too crunchy of a shift for my daily driver. For the m32 tranny, mine is a 2012 but I think it's only for 2011 or 2012 models.

Also for sale a cx racing intake tube with a k&n filter ($80 shipped in US), custom ordered the filter and slightly damaged a tiny spot by installing too close to the body. Would still work great for track days but probably not for super dusty or extreme daily use, must acknowledge that you accept liability if you do :grinning: And it's for off road use only :grin: I believe the intake fits all years but it's up to you to confirm.

Short shifter is one piece, doesn't include any weights (probably why it's such a change from stock) photo is from website.
Intake includes all hardware, photo is actual item, badass giant mousepad not included.

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's simple once you get the stock metal cap off the oem shifter, just one bolt and disconnect/reconnect the shift cables. There is a write up here and other links online as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts