Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

As the title says, I have a Husky Liners WeatherBeater all-weather trunk floor liner for sale. This liner is suitable for all years and models of the Chevy Cruze.

I bought this item brand new when I bought my 2011 Cruze Eco, and it's in fantastic condition (photos attached). I don't think Husky Liners makes this product any more (just checked and I haven't found it on their site) so it might be worthwhile snapping up here. Asking just $50 + actual shipping (IIRC I paid over $100 + shipping for this when new).

Unfortunately, I do not have the original box for this item so if you need it shipped I'm going to ask that you give me a couple of days to find/make a suitably sized box in order to ship it. Otherwise, local pick up/meet up is fine by me (I live just outside the Detroit, MI area).

For Cruze ECO owners whose cars don't have a spare tire, you'll need to use a cubby hole cover over the large well where the spare tire would be. I have that piece for sale too - listed here separately. If you need both pieces let me know and we can work out a deal for both parts.

Floor Mat Flooring
Automotive exterior Auto part Floor

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Silvertank, the trunk liner is still available however SierraVortec did PM interest first. I need to get him a shipping quote (haven't had the chance to do that yet) but if he backs out, you've got first dibs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts