Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad was working at the plant for a while, so he picked up the shirt for me when I got my Cruze. Unfortunately, the shirt does not fit, but rather than drive back there to return it, I thought I'd share it with you guys in case anyone not close to Ohio was interested. It was never worn, condition is straight out of the store. Size is XL but it definitely runs small so please be aware of that. Looking for $25 shipped, or $20 pickup in the West Cleveland area. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions that will help everyone, but more personal stuff should be handled in the PMs. I'll do my best to check my messages between classes, but please have some patience on the reply.

20160109_101234.jpg 20160109_101356.jpg 20160109_101253.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope the price isn't deterring anyone, as I will gladly negotiate. The focus is to get rid of it, not necessarily to maximize the amount of money I can get for it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'll take it. I'm in Cincinnati and see that you're location is Cleveland and/or Cincinnati. Will you be in Cincy anytime soon to save you from having to ship it?

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
Item sold. Thread closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.