Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a set of custom drilled, custom finished Rotiform SNA wheels. Specs are 19x9 +35 all around. These wheels are completely custom built from the ground up, not a set like em around. They have been on the car for only 6 months max, selling so I can buy some new, wider wheels for summer. Asking $1800 plus shipping, paid just about $2500 brand new. Any questions ask here or feel free to PM me. Thanks!Pics of the wheels can be seen on page one and better pics on the links on page two here; http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/14-c...med-cruze-custom-coils-custom-wheels-etc.html

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a set of custom drilled, custom finished Rotiform SNA wheels. Specs are 19x9 +35 all around. These wheels are completely custom built from the ground up, not a set like em around. They have been on the car for only 6 months max, selling so I can buy some new, wider wheels for summer. Asking $1800 plus shipping, paid just about $2500 brand new. Any questions ask here or feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Pics of the wheels can be seen on page one and better pics on the links on page two here; http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/14-c...med-cruze-custom-coils-custom-wheels-etc.html
SMH please don't take offense but what possessed u to put $2500 wheels on a Cruze. Don't get me wrong they are nive wheels but $2500

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
SMH please don't take offense but what possessed u to put $2500 wheels on a Cruze. Don't get me wrong they are nive wheels but $2500
Because he bought the car to make a show car, and he has the money to do so. Besides, you might see it as $2500 on wheels, but in the same sense thats $2500 invested into his car. Last time I checked I've put a decent $5-6,000 myself, and my to do list still has another $2-3,000 on it at least. There's no such thing as being "done" when it comes to modding your car to most people, others do simple, tasteful mods, but for others, there's always that next mod.

On a side note, if I had money coming out of my rear end to spend that much on a set of rims, I would buy these up, alas, I would rather use that money for coilovers and an exhaust lol. Good luck finding a buyer, you're gonna need it (unless Jakkaroo is looking into set #2 for his ride).

Reactions: Eddie12
1 - 4 of 4 Posts