Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, Injen Cold Air intake. Just removed from my car, unsure of the KM's driven on it. Easy to clean, no need to use oil on it. I ran as a Short Ram, but have all the pieces. Would rather deal local, as I don't want to have to deal with paypal, or anything like that, prefer the cold hard cash method. So anyone in the Windsor, Ontario area and interested let me know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Open to offer's also. Never had an issue with it, sounded great.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright not much action going on, so I'd be willing to ship. We can probably do payment by Pay-Pal. Never used it to receive funds but should be able to figure out easily. Just to re-cap, it's a 1.4L Chrome Injen CAI. Message with any questions.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,

I'd be willing to do 170.00 shipped to Canada/US. Broker/all the fun stuff covered. It would ship VIA DHL.

Any questions please let me know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Willing to take offers. Post on here or message me. Can be paid in CDN or USD. Only reason i'm getting rid of the intake is because I sold the car and purchased a Terrain.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
***New Price. Willing to sell for 150.00 all in, Shipping and Brokerage included via DHL. Ships anywhere in the US/Canada.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still for sale. Pst with any questions or offers.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pst with offers. Shipping/Brokerage will be covered to anywhere in Canada / US. Pictures are available. Only reason im selling is because I sold my Cruze.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
In case you guys missed it, it's been sold. Locking thread but if for any reason needs to be opened again, please pm a moderator.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.