Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: K&N Intake, DDM Short Throw, BNR Aeroforce, ZZP Gauge Pod, Motor mounts and more!

Aight guys, so since there has been absolutely 0 interest in my 2012 Cruze Eco from private party, looks like it's getting sold to a dealer. So, I've started stripping aftermarket parts off of it and they are now for sale. I am open to offers on all of this! Here's what I have:

DDMWorks Short Throw Shifter (no weights) - 200 miles on it - $85 shipped. (paid $140) (SOLD)

New OEM GM Black Carpet Floor Mat set, still in plastic, $65 shipped.

K&N Short Ram Intake kit w/ Filter - used 3000 miles - $125 shipped (​SOLD)

Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, Black Face, Blue LCD with "Cruze" logo from BNR - 200 miles - $225 shipped (Paid $300)

ZZP Unscuffed Gauge Piller Pod - 200 miles on it - $70 shipped (Paid $100)

All 4 GM Motor mounts. I bought brand new GM mounts with the intention of filling them with polyurethane as outlined here: Making Your Own Solid Motor Mounts

I have done this in the past and had great results, so I had planned on doing it to the Cruze as well. I have the front and rear trans mount, the right side trans mount and the left side engine mount. 3 of the mounts are brand new GM which I paid about $175 for. The left side engine mount had about 2000 miles on it and I have removed the liquid inside of it to start the poly filling process. Shipping will be a bit, so I'm asking $125 shipped for all 4.

All of these parts are in amazing shape and I will be happy to provide pictures as requested for any of them. All parts will be sold on a "first paid, first served" basis (i.e., no holding without deposit). Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
That was the best online transaction. Payment was simple, the SRI arrived yesterday and when I got home at 10:30 last night I decided to put it on in the dark. Install was easy. It was mostly already assembled for me! haha. Went right in with no problems. Thanks for the good deal and fast shipping.

You wont regret buying from this guy. He takes care of his stuff!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.