Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

FS: K&N Intake, DDM Short Throw, BNR Aeroforce, ZZP Gauge Pod, Motor mounts and more!

3470 Views 16 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  TopazRS87
FS: K&N Intake, DDM Short Throw, BNR Aeroforce, ZZP Gauge Pod, Motor mounts and more!

Aight guys, so since there has been absolutely 0 interest in my 2012 Cruze Eco from private party, looks like it's getting sold to a dealer. So, I've started stripping aftermarket parts off of it and they are now for sale. I am open to offers on all of this! Here's what I have:

DDMWorks Short Throw Shifter (no weights) - 200 miles on it - $85 shipped. (paid $140) (SOLD)

New OEM GM Black Carpet Floor Mat set, still in plastic, $65 shipped.

K&N Short Ram Intake kit w/ Filter - used 3000 miles - $125 shipped (​SOLD)

Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, Black Face, Blue LCD with "Cruze" logo from BNR - 200 miles - $225 shipped (Paid $300)

ZZP Unscuffed Gauge Piller Pod - 200 miles on it - $70 shipped (Paid $100)

All 4 GM Motor mounts. I bought brand new GM mounts with the intention of filling them with polyurethane as outlined here: Making Your Own Solid Motor Mounts

I have done this in the past and had great results, so I had planned on doing it to the Cruze as well. I have the front and rear trans mount, the right side trans mount and the left side engine mount. 3 of the mounts are brand new GM which I paid about $175 for. The left side engine mount had about 2000 miles on it and I have removed the liquid inside of it to start the poly filling process. Shipping will be a bit, so I'm asking $125 shipped for all 4.

All of these parts are in amazing shape and I will be happy to provide pictures as requested for any of them. All parts will be sold on a "first paid, first served" basis (i.e., no holding without deposit). Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
+1 for pics of gauge pod and gauge if unsold.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.