Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
*Both Items Sold*

Like the title states, I'm selling my K&N sri system. It was on my car for roughly 11k miles before I got rid of the car. It has normal wear and could use a filter clean but all hardware is included. The second item I am selling is a complete mylink unit w/o navigation that was pulled from a 2013 Cruze. It comes with the display, the bezel around the display, the receiver unit as well as the piece with all of the buttons. I'm open to reasonable offers on both items. They're located in NE Ohio but will ship at buyers expense. Thanks

Intake:
20150615_092601.jpg 20150615_092612.jpg 20150615_092625.jpg 20150615_092639.jpg

Mylink (Can take more photos, but currently stuffed in the corner of my storage unit):
IMG_1902.jpg IMG_1903.JPG

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm going back and forth on whether I would like the MyLink. I have a 12 2lt and have loosely researched install. It seems ok but still haven't found if my car will be able to except it as I have run into one, or a couple can't remember exactly, statements that some cars can't accept it. Then the dealer reprogram....I'm still kicking around the idea....

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going back and forth on whether I would like the MyLink. I have a 12 2lt and have loosely researched install. It seems ok but still haven't found if my car will be able to except it as I have run into one, or a couple can't remember exactly, statements that some cars can't accept it. Then the dealer reprogram....I'm still kicking around the idea....
GTPrix is the guy to talk to regarding programing. All pm's replied to.

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
The "w/navigation sys" part number is the same for both 2013 and 2014. But the part numbers for "w/o navigation, w/digital audio" and "w/o navigation, w/o digital audio" are different.

At minimum, you're going to need the original VIN the radio was installed in and have the dealer program things so they'll talk instead of saying they've been stolen. Beyond that - try it and let us know. Since the display is also used for things like phone, HVAC, and owner preferences, it's going to have to play nice with the other on-board computers. So my gut feeling is that it will physically fit and probably work in a manor of speaking, but things won't be completely happy.

·
10,695 Posts
As previously mentioned it has sold. Thanks for the interest though. For some reason I cannot edit my original post marking the item as sold.
It's a security feature to prevent a spammer from making a legit post up front, then months later change it for google search hits. I'll edit it for you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts