Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm trading my 2012 Cruze LTZ RS early next week. Decided to go to something sporty. Anyway I just wanted to put a feeler out there that I'm going to be selling the LED tail lights if someone is interested vs just letting them go with the car @ trade in. I'm going to hard wire the factory ones back in so that whoever buys these, just has to plug them in. Part of the problem with buying the LED tail lights is that they are not wired for our cars and it's complicated to figure out the wiring. Wire colors are not the same, neither is the number of wires.

If anyone is interested, please let me know soon. They are absolute mint. Although I paid $350. I would like to see at least $250 for them. Keep in mind, you would save hours in trying to figure out the wiring.

Also, would be selling the Weathertech mats. They are black. Paid $120 for them. They are super clean.

They 6k HID lights are also for sale as well as the 6k fogs. The headlights are Retrosolutions (around $175 new) and the fogs are Xentec.

Please let me know soon if you have interest in the above.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Would love to see pictures of your cruze with all this stuff on it before you take it off and sell it because it sounds like it looks really cool.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys, I will clean/wax the car all up so you can see everything that is for sale. I was thinking GE Axiom, I was thinking maybe 1/2 price for the mats. So like $65. Give me a day to get yous a pictures.

By the way the 6k HID head lights come with all the original boxes. Has the relay for use with DRL. Been running these since I got the car. Very reliable ballasts.

Standby for pics.

Reactions: Starks8

·
Registered
151 Posts
Guys, I will clean/wax the car all up so you can see everything that is for sale. I was thinking GE Axiom, I was thinking maybe 1/2 price for the mats. So like $65. Give me a day to get yous a pictures.

By the way the 6k HID head lights come with all the original boxes. Has the relay for use with DRL. Been running these since I got the car. Very reliable ballasts.

Standby for pics.
Thanks. I look forward to seeing them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Is that a shipped price? I'll be waiting for thst picture man just keep me posted if yoy could pm me your number so that way I have thst easier to communicate.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the late pics. I just traded the Cruze in this past Saturday. Lights are all out and ready to ship. Please refer to 1st post for details.

Thanks.

Attachments

Reactions: Starks8

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tail lights sold to JstCruzn. Thank you.

Mods.. sorry about the double post. I stepped away from the original posting for over a week. Went back to update it with the pics and forgot which category I put the posting in.

Weathertech floor mats are still available as well as the 6k Retro solutions HID's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts