Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Ahhhh! I'll pay shipping? You're 7 hours away from me, that too much to drive..

·
Registered
101 Posts
I will call seconds if you are willing to ship the midpipe. Also is it the ZZP midpipe

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, my bad ZZP mid pipe, I just bought it a few days ago, didnt really like the tone it gave me with my borla. I will post a video

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Would you work with shipping or strictly local only?

·
Registered
475 Posts
what setup u have right now exhaust wise

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
i just hate working through paypal, and shipping hassle, dont get me wrong i would love to sell it, i wish you were closer.
Not a problem man. Figured I'd try. Thanks anyhow, and good luck with the sale. That's a heck of a price.

Reactions: Kingsal

·
Registered
475 Posts
yea, my bad ZZP mid pipe, I just bought it a few days ago, didnt really like the tone it gave me with my borla. I will post a video

see i wana get the o2 down pipe and mid pipe catted with borla cat back btw will it be louder if its catless

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
see i wana get the o2 down pipe and mid pipe catted with borla cat back btw will it be louder if its catless
It sounds awesome down low, but under WOT its VERY raspy for a Borla, maybe with a bigger manifold and turbo it would sound amazing, but it was just too raspy for my liking, i put a video with the mid pipe, my current setup without the zzp midpipe sounds perfect.

·
Registered
475 Posts
It sounds awesome down low, but under WOT its VERY raspy for a Borla, maybe with a bigger manifold and turbo it would sound amazing, but it was just too raspy for my liking, i put a video with the mid pipe, my current setup without the zzp midpipe sounds perfect.
idk if i should just get o2 housing mid pipe catted with stock cat back or with magnaflow cat back

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Def get the downpipe. Get rid of that massive restricting cat at the downpipe

·
Registered
475 Posts
well when u put your down pipe did your engine light came on

·
Registered
475 Posts

how does it sound on the hightway with o2 and borla

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
at some point this week I will do a launch video, in cabin on highway, etc.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts