Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered the wrong Cruze kit steering wheel for my Cruze, wont work since i don't have radio controls on my current wheel. Will work if you have radio controls but no cruise. Works on 2012-2013 but must have audio control wheel. Sell it for $150. Know it going for a lot more than that. New in box with the GM sheet.

GM P/N 95081937

·
10,712 Posts
Has this item been sold? Can you send a pic of it please?
Been 2 years, not sure if it's still around. What year are you and if dealership is needed will they accept parts not directly ordered through their own parts department?

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,232 Posts
Ordered the wrong Cruze kit steering wheel for my Cruze, wont work since i don't have radio controls on my current wheel. Will work if you have radio controls but no cruise. Works on 2012-2013 but must have audio control wheel. Sell it for $150. Know it going for a lot more than that. New in box with the GM sheet.

GM P/N 95081937
Hey buck95,
I'm just down the road from you in southern Indiana County. Could have used this kit several months ago. For any and all who may be interested, here's a link to a webpage that describes the part and details what Cruze models it fits.

GM*95081937 | WITH STEERING WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS | GM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, the dealership will install. My nephew-in-law is a certified mechanic there. I need a gray one. All I am finding is black. I have a 2014 Cruze with radio controls.

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,232 Posts
Hey Dudes & Dudettes, :grin:

As he lives right up the road from me, I PM'd buck95 directly for more information on the steering wheel kit. If he's still out there with his ears on and responds, I'll be sure to immediately share whatever information I learn
- -
Ulysses

1 - 8 of 8 Posts