Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold the 2018 Cruze Diesel Hatchback as the family is growing and need more space. Now is your chance to snatch up some cool OEM and aftermarket items for your Cruze! You all have been great, supportive and very very knowledgeable when it comes to all things Chevy ;)

All prices include shipping via USPS to the lower 48 states. Paypal only. Please PM me if you are interested in something.

No low ball offers will be accepted or even acknowledged.

New OEM Cruze black leather center armrest lid: $45.00 shipped

OEM Redline left and right black chrome fog light trim pieces. These replace the chrome pieces for a much more sporty look.

$120 shipped (these retail for over $80+ EACH!)

Gen5DIY LED DRL to override harness (keeps them on 100% of the time) $50.00 shipped.

Rear brake light bulbs 7440/7443 CAN Bus LED dual Function 30 SMD LED - no resistors needed! 100% Error-Free😊!

$40.00 shipped

2x 7440/7443 CAN Bus LED dual Function 30 SMD LED Tower red led bulbs

OEM glovebox lamp w/LED bulb, harness wires, and light connector included. You will need to run a wire into the 12v cigarette power source to get power.

$25.00 shipped

Thanks, everyone! 😊

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow really? Now they are selling them for 88 cents wow. Cant believe they would go from $50 to almost nothing. Anyways, do these work as both the blinker, tail light, and brake light? I had a diode dynamics bulb and it just did not work out for me since it was either a blinker or a tail light, couldn't get it to do all 3 functions.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow really? Now they are selling them for 88 cents wow. Cant believe they would go from $50 to almost nothing. Anyways, do these work as both the blinker, tail light, and brake light? I had a diode dynamics bulb and it just did not work out for me since it was either a blinker or a tail light, couldn't get it to do all 3 functions.
The red ones work both as the brake light and tail light. The turn signals are amber and I'm selling those as well.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Still have the bulbs and resistor harnesses? If so how much shipped to 01524? I've got a '17 Hatchback

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have the bulbs and resistor harnesses? If so how much shipped to 01524? I've got a '17 Hatchback
Yes in fact I'm taking everything out as I type. Let me get you shipping details a little later today. Thanks, Michael.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Car is gone and these items are taking up space in the garage. They all need to go!

Attachments

·
Registered
729 Posts
Would you do $100 shipped for the fog light trims?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would you do $100 shipped for the fog light trims?
Hi Will, if you can come up to $110 shipped I'll bite. That helps with the PayPal fees and some of the shipping.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi Will, if you can come up to $110 shipped I'll bite. That helps with the PayPal fees and some of the shipping.

Fair enough. Let me make sure I can get the fog light kit first (want to make sure it's not sold out) and think about it. I need to find out how much it's going to cost to replace the rest of the chrome trim on the car with black as well

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fair enough. Let me make sure I can get the fog light kit first (want to make sure it's not sold out) and think about it. I need to find out how much it's going to cost to replace the rest of the chrome trim on the car with black as well
Sounds good!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts