Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the leather steering wheel that came with my car as stock equipment. It is from my 2013 Crize LT 6sp. Was on my car for approximately 10K. It is in excellent condition with no scuffs or rips or any other cosmetic defects.. You will receive just the steering wheel with no audio or cruise control modules. Please refer to the picture as it is what you will receive, just the bare leather steering wheel with no controls, airbag, or bezel. This is a perfect upgrade for those with the standard wheel with the cruise and audio controls already and wanted to have a leather wrapped upgrade. If you do not already have both the cruise and audio controls, this wheel may not work on your car.

Price is $55.00 which includes shipping via USPS with tracking. Payment via paypal. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM or email ghosstryda at yahoo dot com. You can pick up part locally and the price will be $30.00. I'm located in the SGV, SoCal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you still have the steering wheel? Reason I'm asking is my 2015 1LT didn't come w/leather wheel. Would like to put a leather wheel on my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts