Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell off the last of my Cruze parts since I've sold it and have had these lying around. I have no problem shipping in the lower 48, buyer pays shipping elsewhere.

First up I have the red trifecta tune cable, looking for $30 shipped to you.
20160529_124812.jpg

Second I have an Ultragauge EM Plus and Windshield mounting kit SOLD!
20160529_124835(1).jpg

I also have my set of stock springs I'd be willing to sell for $100 shipped to your door, I do not have pics but if someone is interested I will pull them out of storage and let you see them. They are from a 2014 Eco with maybe 5k miles on them before I went to coilovers.

I'm not able to upload pics for some reason, but here is the photobucket I made with a slideshow or I can text pics. If I have a buyer on the springs I will take a pic and send it as they are in storage now and a pain in the ass to bring down.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, I was able to upload pictures tonight instead of using photobucket so enjoy :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does the Trifecta cable come with the tune? sorry I am a new owner and new to the forums. I want to get mine tuned and would certainly be interested in the cable with more information on it.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the Trifecta cable come with the tune? sorry I am a new owner and new to the forums. I want to get mine tuned and would certainly be interested in the cable with more information on it.

Thank you.
It does not come with the tune sorry, mostly for people with a tune that don't have the cable anymore or lost it ect. This is the new ez flash cable as well, but you may be able to buy the tune without the cable (not sure anymore) and save like 70$ since theyou charge about $120 for the cable alone.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump, willing to sell both the cable and Ultragauge together for 80$ shipped. A lot of interest but nobody has pulled the trigger yet. Both items are in great condition.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Does the ultra gauge display trans temp? Assuming you have a auto.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure, I had a manual so I never looked.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, still for sale.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump it up still for sale.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
New price of $40 shipped on the trifecta cable and ultragauge with mount.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump 40$ each for the cable and Ultragauge, if you want to them together I'll do them both for 65$ free shipping on both.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump 35$ each free shipping on the Ultragauge and the Trifecta cable.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member