Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just traded in the iCruze, unfortunately wasn't able to get all my performance mods out due to time constraints but was able to get a few, along with some extra parts I still have laying around. Car was 2014 and had about 50k miles on it, I can provide pictures on request.

K&N Intake + Cleaning Kit - $125

Red EZ Trifecta Tuning Cable - $ 50

MyLink Display, Control Panel, and Processing Unit - $ 150 (willing to break up if there is interest)

Stock Grill - $ Shipping Cost

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
What else would be needed to put the MyLink in my 14 lt1 w/o MyLink installed from factory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Back up cam is optional, they don't mention if their silver box is even programmed for back up camera.
Backup cam switching may be implemented in low-level hardware. I know my backup cam will come up long before the normal boot-up is complete. I think it senses the presence of a video signal. But that's just a guess.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Backup cam switching may be implemented in low-level hardware. I know my backup cam will come up long before the normal boot-up is complete. I think it senses the presence of a video signal. But that's just a guess.
No, it's a programmed option. Out of the 4 MyLink units I have tested since doing the upgrade, 1 of them did not switch to backup camera mode. Checking the vin's build sheet showed that it was not a selected option for the car. The other 3 radios switch to it, even though I do not have a camera installed yet.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
No, it's a programmed option. Out of the 4 MyLink units I have tested since doing the upgrade, 1 of them did not switch to backup camera mode. Checking the vin's build sheet showed that it was not a selected option for the car. The other 3 radios switch to it, even though I do not have a camera installed yet.
Something else to check for when looking for a donor vehicle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts