Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Chevy Cruze LT with stock 16's on it. If anyone is located in MI or near MI and wants to trade their 18's let me know. Might consider others if you send me a picture. I bought the car and the dealership put brand new firestone tires on the rims. I have driven less then 2000 miles. Will meet in Michigan, the closer to me the better. Just let me know!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea. Might be able to throw in a little cash if they are aftermarket rims.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea but I was hoping someone would have some 18s with like 20k miles or something like that they would be willing to trade. I can get a whole set of 20s or 18s with tires for about $800-$1000. The tires are still pretty much brand new, the go for about $113 new each. So even if i price the rims at $50 for the set with the tires I price them at $450 total. For a set of 18s with tires used way more I figured it would be fair. Even with some cash on my end. Or maybe someone doesn't want their 17s or 18s, some people prefer more tire.

·
Registered
223 Posts
LTZ wheels go for ~$1000 on eBay without tires, tpms etc good luck. Even junk yards or replicas are $250 give or take. I just scored best deal on a set ever. Dig,dig,dig,dig you'll get lucky its taken me 2 years to finally find a steal of a deal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts