Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Im currently on my 4th set. I have averged exactly 84,500 miles per set. My previous set of eco fuel max tires were replaced after 94k miles. They have a tread of 9/32 and have a 65k mile warranty....needless to say I get my moneys worth everytime. I pay on average about $120 per tire out the door after lifetime install and tax at discount tire.

These tires still had about 2/32 remaining and im sure I could have achieved 100k miles if it wasnt for the inside shoulder wear which caused some of the steel belts to appear on the tire after so many miles. So that is something to keep in mind. You should have your tire inspected for any exposed steel belts.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Yes I use the fuel max tires all year. They have always kept me on the road even on the harsh winter mountain highways near Sun Valley, Idaho. I drive from 3k to 5.5k ft elevation everyday and I know your familiar with elevation being from Colorado. Im very satisfied with the Goodyear FuelMax tires.

I considered purchasing a new set of Goodyear winter tires for the winter months starting this year....in fact I was checking prices earlier this morning.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
During the summer months I keep the psi at the manufacturer reccommended 35. During winter I increase the psi to 37 to help compinsate for the vast reduction in temperature I experience during my drive from 3 to 5.5k ft elevation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.