Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a new fuel pump module with sending unit for a 2014 or 2015 Chevy Cruze 2.0L Turbo Diesel P/N 13587221. I bought this module to replace mine since the fuel gauge wasn't working, but quickly realized that wasn't the problem once I opened up my tank and found something else. So I never touched this fuel pump module aside from removing it from the packaging. It's still new, not in original packaging. As seen in pics...

Fuel Pump 1.jpg Fuel Pump 2.jpg Fuel Pump 3.jpg Fuel Pump 4.jpg

$130 shipped, I typically use UPS or USPS

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Yep, that's where I bought it and mine is still new. Just trying to get my money back and I never said I wouldn't take a penny less. So make an offer, unless you were just going out of your way to price check me.
Oh I do it to everybody. Strange you want to make a profit on your CRUZETALK friends :th_thumbsdownsm:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Eddy, ever sell anything before? There's a guy on here right now trying to sell a set of wheels and tires for $900 asking price and someone offered him $400.

Tell ya what, just to prove that I could care less about making a profit....

ANYONE WANT A BRAND NEW FUEL PUMP FOR $80? I'M SELLING IT FOR $80 NOW, NOT $130 W/FREE SHIPPING AS PREVIOUSLY POSTED....let me know

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lol Eddy, ever sell anything before? There's a guy on here right now trying to sell a set of wheels and tires for $900 asking price and someone offered him $400.

Tell ya what, just to prove that I could care less about making a profit....

ANYONE WANT A BRAND NEW FUEL PUMP FOR $80? I'M SELLING IT FOR $80 NOW, NOT $130 W/FREE SHIPPING AS PREVIOUSLY POSTED....let me know
lol..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts