Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
10,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Couple of us added each other. Mines what my forum username is because I'm real creative.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Mine is my username as well. I was going to use waffle but decided not to.
How does that work? Is it like car domain where you have a friends activity page?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I've got a couple.

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Mine is my username as well. I was going to use waffle but decided not to.
How does that work? Is it like car domain where you have a friends activity page?

I am same username on fuelly. No friends tho. Not sure how to add. Prob for Prius owners. They love having friends since they have so many "enemies". Probably say to each other: "Honey look at my MPG, it's better than yours !"(wink wink)

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,488 Posts
wow, Jblackburn... Just looked at your Fuelly stats... Whats going on? You're MPG has been dropping...

Winter Blend?
Yup, less highway driving and all city in cold weather with winter blend gas.

My car took a few trips the last few tanks before that, and lately, I don't drive it much otherwise. I think this Thanksgiving travel tank will be above 40 - will see tomorrow!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Haha I have a few, but I have no idea what the benefits are. I just put the data in. Boom.

But my mileage has been going down since August, and I had my worst tank ever last tank and didn't do any unusual driving. Partly due to the bitter weather, partly due to the shitty dealer saying car is OK when it isn't. Have to diagnose myself now.

·
10,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, less highway driving and all city in cold weather with winter blend gas.

My car took a few trips the last few tanks before that, and lately, I don't drive it much otherwise. I think this Thanksgiving travel tank will be above 40 - will see tomorrow!

Yeah if you went through Nova traffic I went through way back when, you idle but not long enough to cut the car off. FFX cops will turn a 8 lane divided highway into a 5 lane one with holiday DUI checkpoints right off the freeway exit.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm friendless (on Fuelly) too! I guess I ought to try adding some folks here. Thanks for the idea!

My handle there is in the signature below.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.