Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: I found an ad I made before and was only asking $100, so I marked them down to that.

I am asking $150 $100 for the complete set. I will try and get pictures of the rears asap. They are a little dirty because they were in storage, but there is no damage that I can find. The front seat - seat belt pretensioners will need to be either rebuilt or you can install the ones from the seats you are replacing.

Someone has already asked for just the drivers seat and if enough other pieces are asked for I will split the set. Shipping costs are all on you. I am in SE WI and have a small trailer so we can try and make some type of arrangement if needed.

EDIT: Pictures of the rears are further down the post.

See backs below

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,939 Posts
If they were leather, I would drive to Wisconsin to meet you.

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am asking $150 for the complete set. I will try and get pictures of the rears asap. They are a little dirty because they were in storage, but there is no damage that I can find. The front seat - seat belt pretensioners will need to be either rebuilt or you can install the ones from the seats you are replacing.

Someone has already asked for just the drivers seat and if enough other pieces are asked for I will split the set. Shipping costs are all on you. I am in SE WI and have a small trailer so we can try and make some type of arrangement if needed.

View attachment 290085 View attachment 290086 View attachment 290087 View attachment 290088
I would be interested in the back seats, but I am located in Long Island NY so I’m not sure how we can deal with shipping and stuff like that. If you have any idea then I would be interested!

·
Administrator
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested in the back seats, but I am located in Long Island NY so I’m not sure how we can deal with shipping and stuff like that. If you have any idea then I would be interested!
I will try and measure them and weigh them tomorrow.

·
Administrator
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had limited time today, so only a partial set of pictures and sizes. No weights yet. i must have buried the smaller pieces, so when I get more time I will update again.

The crease is from the seat lying on a small box. it should be gone soon as I changed the storage location and have it upright now. 55" Wide x 20" Deep x 7" Thick

This is the backside. I will include the white clips (in the lower part of the picture) if you need them.

This is the 60% back. 30" Wide x 28" Tall x 7" Thick

This is the reverse. The white is from some drywall and wipes right off. I have also moved this to a better location.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts