Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a vide I found on my dealerships youtube channel of their certified service quik lube and quik wash. These are incredible employees here. I invite you all to Karl Chevrolet In Ankeny, Iowa to experience it for yourself. So bring your cruze, equinox, Silverado, sonic or any other vehicle you may have for a oil change at a great low price. They service any make, any model. I guarantee you will be pleased=]. Happy viewing everyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua8PCBAjjFI

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh no **** =].Is this who im thinking this is? (The guy who works in parts that has the white cruze with white rims that is lowered?)

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nevermind...I know who this is lol. I think I do anyway. Is this the Matt who works in the QL?

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No ****. This was made by my advisors. They did this to show how they operate. I usually go inside to the waiting area or ill go walk down the parts department by service or go visit my brother in new car sales =]. The experience here is phenominal. The techs are very good at what they do. I used to work at this dealership too...then after six months I moved to quik wash. The quik wash is very good too. I haven't ran my cruze through since November of last year since I have wax on mine and handwash it at home...but its one **** of a dealership. I recommend this place to anyone =]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts