Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 days ago I was at the dealer to fix mylink troubles and the trunk button. For two days of driving I had some trunk noises when hit bumps on the road, today I insepected the trunk and it wasn't closing as it should be. I found a pair of pliers right in the upper part of the trunk next to the rubber gasket...lol...thank you...lol...I'll bring them back on my next visit.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Funniest gift I ever recieved from the dealer was 2 dents , 1 in the rear quarter panel and 1 in the hood . The hood was'nt to bad . Right along the seam drivers side , but that 1 in the quarter panel was not a thrill that I wished to see . Of coarse the Manager took care of both with an outside body man which was fine with me at that moment in time . Be cool stay cozy !

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
3 days ago I was at the dealer to fix mylink troubles and the trunk button. For two days of driving I had some trunk noises when hit bumps on the road, today I insepected the trunk and it wasn't closing as it should be. I found a pair of pliers right in the upper part of the trunk next to the rubber gasket...lol...thank you...lol...I'll bring them back on my next visit.
Finders keepers...lol
Returning the pliers will go a long way towards top notch service.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Funniest gift I ever recieved from the dealer was 2 dents , 1 in the rear quarter panel and 1 in the hood . The hood was'nt to bad . Right along the seam drivers side , but that 1 1 in the quarter panel was not a thrill that I wished to see . Of coarse the Manager to care of both with an outside body man which was fine with me at that moment in time . Be cool stay cozy !
Lol..after reading you I find my gift not so bad...haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.